StraPack JK-5000STS Automatic Strapping Machine
The StraPack JK-5000STS is an automatic, stainless steel strapping machine ideal for low volume applications in the meat and poultry industries where protection from moisture is critical, or in the medical and pharmaceutical industries where a stainless-steel machine is specified. The machine body, arch and all external screws and fasteners are made entirely from stainless steel. The bottom of the cabinet is reinforced to provide extra protection from moisture ingress. Critical sealing head components such as the cutter and slide table are also made from stainless steel. The JK5000STS offers a number of valuable features:
- Up to 37 cycles/ min (2.2 secs per strap cycle).
- Seal Joint Integrity – sealing time and temperature are adjustable, and the arch bandway design assures proper strap alignment to guarantee a strong seal.
- Jam Resistant – an unsealed strap loop is cut and ejected if the machine is operated without a pack in place.
- Space Saving Design – strap coil is located within the machine frame.
- Energy Saving Auto Shut Off – machine hibernates following 30 seconds of inactivity.
- Auto Re-feed – if a strap feed failure occurs, the refeed functions automatically resets and restarts the machine.
- W919 x H1336x D600mm; Table Height 827mm, 100kg; Single Phase.