StraPack iQ-400 Semi Automatic Strapping Machine
The StraPack iQ-400 is the latest generation StraPack semi-automatic strapping machine from CCP Services. Durable and robust but also quiet and easy to use, it is well suited to a variety of environments from offices, to shops to small factories. This compact, affordable, heavy-duty strapping machine in a new aesthetic design offers reliability, ease of operation, low maintenance costs and low cost of ownership.
The semi-automatic strapper IQ400 is equipped with dual tension (Torque Mode and Stroke Mode) meaning that it can cope with a wide variety of applications. Part of Gordian's comprehensive packaging equipment range, the StraPack iQ400 features the following attributes and options.
- Quick Start Up (just 45 seconds)
- Runs PP strap from 5mm - 15.5mm (200mm core) without changing parts
- Torque Mode (for stronger tension, or to strap springy packs) or
- Stroke Tension (for delicate packs)
- Tension up to 450N (45.9kgf)
- Compact: W780mm x D540mm x H750mm (with work guides)
- Table Height: 750mm
- Quiet: Only 57 dB
- Light: Only 56kg
- Energy efficient: Only 0.35Kw
- Min Pack Size W100 x H30mm
- Minimal moving parts (easy to maintain, low operation cost)
- Tool-free access to frequently accessed areas (easy maintenance)
- All electric components in enclosed cabinet on one side of the machine (easy maintenance)
- Can be supplied with side and rear panels
- Support Plates to stabilise taller packs, leaflets or banknotes
- To set the machine to a working height of 800mm, 850mm or 900mm, the appropriate set of legs must be ordered (charges may apply). This option is not available with the side and rear panels.