OMS Press Master Pallet Strapping Machine
The Press Master is a vertical pallet press strapping machine equipped with one or two strapping heads and a motor driven pressing platen (aka compression table). The OMS Press Master pallet compression strapping machine is designed to compress palletized products before they are strapped. In a single cycle, this pallet press strapper can simultaneously apply 2 vertical polyester ot polypropylene straps (to be defined when ordering the machine). It can be added to an existing automatic line.
- Compresses and Vertically Straps Corrugated Board, Paper Sacks, Cut Sheet Paper, Printed Media, etc
- Single or Twin Strapping Head options
- 2,400kg, 3,600kg and 5,500kg press force available
- Compatible with 2,200mm – 3200mm wide and up to 3200m high packs
- Up to 200 pallets per hour (applying 2 straps)
- Optional Teleservice Module available for remote diagnostics
OMS Press Master technical Benefits:
- No compressed air (motor driven press platen and sword) = Quicker installation, less maintenance.
- Telescopic arch tracks enable strap feeding at any height (ideal for random pack heights).
- Arch tracks made from high-impact, acetal plastic (more durable than aluminium).
- Inverter driven, anti-collision sword (smoother and faster than pneumatic operation).
- ERS Energy recovery system (up to 60% recovered while driving down).
- Electronically controlled fall arrest system.
- Fast, Consistent Strap Feed. Precise, repeatable strap feeding avoids jams and increases up-time.
- Optional Equipment. Multiple Swords, Corner Edge Protectors, Integrated Conveyor, Centring Device, Pack Rotating Device for Cross Strapping.
- Optional Automatic Strap Splicing from old to new coil (limits downtime when changing coils).
- Safety Guarding Options. Gordian can offer a full perimeter safety guarding system.